Documents for the New Solar Homes Partnership
This page gives you access to documents for Go Solar California from the Energy Commission.
For New Residential Construction
Promoting Greener, Better Housing in California - NSHP Case Study. Publication #CEC-300-2015-002. Posted: March 10, 2015. (Acrobat PDF file, 24 pages, 774 kb)
Notice of Availability New Solar Homes Partnership Guidebook Ninth Edition. Posted July 24, 2015.New Solar Homes Partnership Guidebook - Ninth Edition
California Energy Commission, Adopted: July 8, 2015. (Acrobat PDF file, 116 pages, 1.3 mb)
- Previous New Solar Homes Partnership Guidebooks
- New Solar Homes Partnership Checklist: Reservation Application. Updated 9/10/2014. (PDF, 4 pages, 213 kb)
- New Solar Homes Partnership Checklist: Payment Request. Updated 9/2/2014. (PDF, 2 pages, 127 kb)
- Tips for a Quick NSHP Plan Check. (PDF, 1 page, 77 kb)
- NSHP CECPV Calculator Decertification Dates. Posted December 20, 2012.
- Common New Solar Homes Partnership (NSHP) Application Mistakes (Attachment 2) - Posted August 12, 2011.
FORMS (PDF files with Editable Fields)
- Form NSHP-1 - Reservation Application Form (10/2014)
- Form NSHP-2 - Payment Claim Form (10/2014)
- Form NSHP-3 - Ten-Year Warranty Form (10/2014)
- State of California Standard Form STD-204 (Rev: 6/2003)
SAMPLE FORMS (PDF files - updated 11/3/2014)
NSHP Bulkload Spreadsheet
- NSHP Bulkload Spreadsheet, Version 11.0.
Other Related Documents and Reports:
Note: Many preliminary documents relating to solar are available on each agency's formal proceeding's or reports sections. Please see links to the right for various proceedings.
- A Consumer Guide to the California Solar Initiative Satewide Incentives for Solar Energy Systems, posted October 9, 2008, CPUC publication produced by Pacific Gas and Electricity Company, California Center for Sustainable Energy, Southern California Edison. (PDF file, 28 pages, 3.1 megabytes - note size!)
- California Energy Commission's Renewable Energy Program: 2006 Annual Report to the Legislature, posted November 2, 2006, Energy Commission publication # CEC-300-2006-018-CTF. (PDF file, 71 pages, 716 kilobytes)
- Saving with Solar - A Survey of Homeowners in California, Environment California Research & Policy Center, March 2006. (Acrobat PDF, 24 pages, 2.8 megabytes)
- California Energy Commission Documents On Line