Contacts for Solar Organizations
Solar Industry, Advocacy, and Educational Group Contacts
- American Solar Energy Society - a membership organization of solar professionals and advocates
- California Solar Energy Industries Association (CalSEIA) - a trade association of California solar contractors
- Four Energy Solar - recipient of DOE Solar Market Transformation grant ("Train-the Trainer")
- Independent Energy Producers Association - a trade association of renewable energy developers
- Intersolar - a large annual solar power conference in San Francisco in July
- NorCal Solar Energy Association - a non-profit educational organization
- Solar Alliance - a trade association of solar contractors and manufacturer
- Solar Electric Power Association (SEPA) - a membership organization of utilities, solar industry, and other organizations interested in solar
- Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) - the national trade association for the solar industry
- Solar Guide - A community education awareness program to inform home and business owners about solar energy.
- Solar Power International - the annual national solar power conference hosted by SEPA in October
- Solar Sonoma County - A nonprofit consortium to promote, expand, and accelerate solar in Sonoma County
- The Rahus Institute - a non-profit educational organization
- Vote Solar Initiative - a non-profit based in San Francisco, CA that advocates for solar policy nationwide
Contacts for Solar Equipment Vendors
If you are a consumer, you can find a solar vendor by visiting the PV Equipment Contractors, Vendors, or Installers listing. You can search for vendors by name or ZIP code.
If you are a contractor, vendor, seller, or retailer of eligible equipment:
- To be included in the on-line vendor database, please go to the Add a New Listing Page.
- To update your information in the online vendor database, please go to the Update Listing Page.
Contacts for Solar Equipment Manufacturers
If you are a consumer, you can find solar equipment eligible for rebates by manufacturers by visiting the Equipment Section of the website.
If you are a renewable energy equipment manufacturer, you may have your product placed on our lists of eligible equipment, please go to our Add Equipment Section.
For general questions about equipment eligibility, please contact Renewable@energy.state.ca.us
Contacts for Performance Data Providers
If you are a consumer looking for a Performance Data Provider, or if you are a Performance Data Provider looking for more information, please see the Performance Data Provider page.